[postgis-users] For Windows

TECHER Jean David davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Wed Apr 13 06:53:27 PDT 2005

Hi Sandro

Question1:

Buildings PostGIS with MinGW on Windows works fine with last cvs...

The only change I noticed is to in the loader/Makefile

for $(EXE) we need EXE = .exe

I add to add this

ifeq ($(findstring MINGW,$(shell uname)), MINGW)
 EXE = .exe
endif

else the make stopped...then I add to copy manually shp2pgsql.exe/pgsql2shp.exe

Do U think U could add this to the makeflie???

Question 2:

Moreover, I saw U have updated PostGIS Doc ..Thanks.... :-)

In PostGIS intructions fr building (section 2.2)...wy don't U purpose the second option
about using configure -with-geos --with-proj=.. --with-pgsql-src=.... before make and make install

Question 3:

Once times U aksed about contributors for the release..Is it possible to add my name David TECHER and Gerad FENOY
being added to this lst in section 7.7.3

Thanks..

TECHER Jean David
Responsable Informatique 01MAP
e-mail: davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Bureau: 04 67 45 60 27
Portable: 06 85 37 36 75
site perso : http://techer.pascal.free.fr/postgis/
site pro: http://www.01map.com/download/
K-S:"The greatest trick the devil pulled off was convincing people he didn't exist"