[postgis-users] postgis Ubuntu

Pericles S. Nacionales nacional at cbs.umn.edu
Tue Apr 19 00:23:13 PDT 2005

Paul,

A LiveCD/DVD would definitely be helpful to schools and to individuals who
just want to try it out without having to take time installing things.
Ubuntu seems like a good distribution for it.  I have no objections.

I'll try to have the source tarball and compilation README uploaded to
hypnos.cbs.umn.edu/~pnaciona/osgis_ubuntu_src.tar.gz before the evening, your
time.

-Perry