[postgis-users] Early Special: 1.0.0 Released

Mark Cave-Ayland m.cave-ayland at webbased.co.uk
Thu Apr 21 01:13:55 PDT 2005

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that I've made the PostGIS 1.0.0 Win32 installer
release available on my page at http://www.webbased.co.uk/mca/. Similar to
the release candidates, the installer includes GEOS 2.1.1 and PROJ 4.4.9 for
topology functions and reprojection support.

Thanks to everyone who has helped the project make the 1.0.0 milestone by
either submitting code or testing the release candidates.

Kind regards,

Mark.

WebBased Ltd
South West Technology Centre