[postgis-users] problem with lwpostgis.sql

Jean David TECHER davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Thu Apr 21 07:12:29 PDT 2005

Hi

As Sandro said the most important think is the first ERROR U had...

When U did configure did U do

a complete configure???

cd postgis-1.0.0 (I supposed U are i PGSRL_SRC/contrib)

./configure --with-geos=/usr/local/bin/geos-config --with-proj=/usr/local
--enable-autoconf

See the stdout did by configure to see if Geos and Proj are OK...

An other possibility is to check that your DB didn't exist before ...
TECHER Jean David
01MAP
e-mail: david at 01map.net
Tél: 04 67 45 60 27