[postgis-users] CVS: HEAD and 1.0 branch

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Thu Apr 21 17:50:48 PDT 2005

It looks like our last branch confused many people.
Current CVS HEAD branch is aimed at becoming 1.1.0 and
contains new experimental code.

If you are looking for 1.0.1 bound one you should
use a CVS client and checkout the pgis_1_0 branch
(cvs checkout -r pgis_1_0)

The undefined reference you get with CVS HEAD are very
interesting to make the new code work. If you can
show us more that will help.

--strk;