[postgis-users] PostGis 8.1 - error with "using unique"

jerome jerome.caba at vanoise.com
Fri Dec 2 01:43:01 PST 2005

>"using unique" and "using srid" are special reserved words which are used by
>the Mapserver PostGIS connector in order to generate the real query which is
>sent to PostGIS - they cannot be sent directly to the database.

It works !!!!
Many thanks Mark, and all postgis users who help me.

Like I've said, I'm newbie with pgsql, postgis, php, mapserver. I come
from gis (carto and spatial analysys) and try to move our system with a
sgobr to share datas. I will read much forum and course (I works also
with Firebird SGBD and it's quite different!!!).

Jérôme Caba
Gis Manager
National park of Vanoise
France