[postgis-users] avpgcon - workaround/fix

uli mueller uli.mueller at gmx.ch
Fri Dec 2 15:52:15 PST 2005

Armin
Is there still a link to downlaod avpgcon? If not I'd also like to ask
for a copy.
Nice feature would be if you supported schemas different from public. In
my version (0.6.3) tables for all schemas are listed without the schema
identifier. In order to use them I have to add the schema name manually
to the table name in the edit box (ok, that is really a minor bug).
Uli

geOps GeoInformatics
D-79100 Freiburg