[postgis-users] postgis install probs under OpenSuse 10.0

Mark Cave-Ayland m.cave-ayland at webbased.co.uk
Tue Dec 20 01:31:00 PST 2005

Hi Emmanuel,

The problem is that PostgreSQL cannot find your liblwgeom.so.1.0 file. The
directory in which PostgreSQL expects to find it can be found by typing:

pg_config --libdir

Kind regards,

Mark.

------------------------
WebBased Ltd
17 Research Way
Plymouth
PL6 8BT

T: +44 (0)1752 797131
F: +44 (0)1752 791023

http://www.webbased.co.uk
http://www.infomapper.com
http://www.swtc.co.uk

This email and any attachments are confidential to the intended recipient
and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please
delete it from your system and notify the sender. You should not copy it or
use it for any purpose nor disclose or distribute its contents to any other
person.