[postgis-users] Recommend Books Related to PostGIS?

Shoaib Burq hydromap at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 05:15:32 PST 2005

Adam,

check out: "Spatial Databases: With Application to GIS" by Philippe
Rigaux, Michel Scholl, Agnès Voisard

This is not a PostGIS book specific to but an excellent text on the
theory of spatial databases. I especially enjoyed the bibliography at
the end of each chapter. Keep in mind it was published in 2002.
However the theory of spatial DB's has been there for a lot longer so
its still valid.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1558605886/qid=1135687834/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-5007691-8039816?n=507846&s=books&v=glance

HTH
shoaib