[postgis-users] importing 3d shapefiles

Mark Wright sparkymeister at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 14:01:54 PST 2005

I think I figured this one out. I haven't tried this with a line
layer, but I got a 3d point layer imported directly into postgres by
adding DIM=3 to v.out.ogr. The postgred docs say that it defaults to
3d so either grass defaults to 2d when exporting or postgis defaults
to 2d. I'll look into this.

Mark