[postgis-users] Small speed comparison

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Fri Feb 11 02:49:58 PST 2005

I'm happy to hear about this, speed was my primary concern.

I'd exclude your first guess, second and third could be,
also consider the reduced levels of indirection now that
points scan is done using real objects vs. pointers.

Would people having problems with qgis and mapserver try
their tests again ?

--strk;