[postgis-users] uncaught obsolete functions.

Pritesh Shah pritesh.krish at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 11:03:06 PST 2005

Thanks strk for fixing the postgis_restore.pl. Below is the list,
which according to me are, uncaught obsoleted functions, and need to
be stripped out when upgrading to new postgis:

optimistic_overlap
geometry_from_text
geometry_from_text_poly
geometry_from_text_mpoly
geometry_from_text_line
geometry_from_text_mline
geometry_from_text_point
geometry_from_text_mpoint
geometry_from_text_gc

i'm still working on postgis_restoring more databases and i'll add to the list.

Cheers,
Pritesh.

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:26:40 +0100, strk at refractions.net