[postgis-users] 2nd notice for Open Source Geospatial '05

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Sun Feb 20 13:22:30 PST 2005

As I have said before, OSGIS is the best conference of any sort I have
ever been to.  Highly recommended!  Here is a reminder note from the
OSGIS'05 committee:

Please mark your calendars!

Open Source Geospatial '05 - MUM3/EOGEO
   June 16-18
   Minneapolis, MN - USA

   http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/mum/mtg2005.html

Please visit the web site for

    - online registration (plus paper forms)
    - online presentation, technical session and demo submission
    - updated program
    - workshop abstracts
    - sponsorship information
    - travel and hotel information including online reservation access

Some important dates:

    - April 14, 2005 Early registration ends
    - April 15, 2005 Call for presentations, technical sessions,
      demo sessions ends
    - May 21, 2005 Radisson Hotel room block no longer available
    - May 31, 2005 No registration refunds after this date

We encourage you to make arrangements early. This will ensure access
to any workshops you'd like to take, but also really helps the
conference
planners make sure accomodations are available for all that need them.

Hope to see you all in Minneapolis this June!

Best Regards - the EOGEO, OSGIS, and MUM3 steering committee.