[postgis-users] PostGIS and GML

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Wed Feb 23 07:42:37 PST 2005

You could install a geoserver on top, and just do a WFS request?
That'll give you nice legal GML. It would be nice if we could do
something better with the asgml() function... we could probably do
something that works on tables or views and had asgmlschema('table'),
asgml('table') to get both halves of the info. I dunno. There's already
a nice GML tool in geoserver and it's realtime interactive.

What are you using your GML for?