[postgis-users] Updated Win32 installers

Mark Cave-Ayland m.cave-ayland at webbased.co.uk
Mon Jan 17 05:22:32 PST 2005

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know I've updated the Win32 installers at
http://www.webbased.co.uk/mca/ to include the latest PostGIS 0.9.1 and
1.0.0-rc1 releases. Please let us know how you get on with them. Apologies
for the delay, but my build environment had become quite dated and so I had
to rebuild most of the libraries to produce the new installers.

Note that because of an issue with the 8.0 RC5 installer and GEOS, you
should *not* install the version of PostGIS supplied with the official
installer, but use the supplied executables instead.

Both installers are compiled with PostGIS, GEOS 2.1.1 and PROJ 4.4.9.

Kind regards,

Mark.

WebBased Ltd
South West Technology Centre