[postgis-users] Updated Win32 installers

TECHER Jean David davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Mon Jan 17 06:38:07 PST 2005

If you have Internet explorer with svg plugin you have a postgis/svg example
for 1.0.0rc1
available here

http://www.01map.net/proj_postgis/script.php

just left-click on one of the country in order to draw the center of circle
then left-click anywhere to draw teh circle then cick on teh button on the
left in order to know
which countries are intersects the circle
TECHER Jean David
Responsable Informatique 01MAP
e-mail: davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Bureau: 04 67 45 60 27
Portable: 06 85 37 36 75
site perso : http://techer.pascal.free.fr/postgis/
site pro: http://www.01map.com/download/
K-S:"The greatest trick the devil pulled off was convincing people he didn't
exist"