[postgis-users] Help: Problem with DOS promt on windows

Mark Cave-Ayland m.cave-ayland at webbased.co.uk
Wed Jan 19 06:09:18 PST 2005

Hi Eugen,

It sounds as if you may have more than one copy of libpq.dll on your Win2K
installation, perhaps in \WINDOWS or \WINDOWS\SYSTEM and psql is getting
confused. You may need to delete the old version and re-run the installer in
order to get the correct libpq.dll installed.

Kind regards,

Mark.

WebBased Ltd
South West Technology Centre