[postgis-users] MapServer and PostGIS 1 RC1 and RC2

Mark Cave-Ayland m.cave-ayland at webbased.co.uk
Fri Jan 28 01:27:48 PST 2005

(cut)

> I think Mark was interested in "build" platform, not "run"
> platform. We can't use a syscall for that (unless we use C
> code to produce the .sql file)
>
> --strk;

Hi strk,

Yeah, I was just wondering if it would be useful to make SELECT
postgis_full_version() contain platform information aswell, so it's a
"single command solution" when helping isolate problems related to a
particular platform. On the other hand, SELECT version() already gives lots
of useful information.....

Kind regards,

Mark.

WebBased Ltd