[postgis-users] two different geometries with the same Astext

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Mon Jul 18 09:54:07 PDT 2005

I would suggest looking up the precise definition of Within() in the
SFSQL. I am not sure that equality implies within. I think a.within
(b) implies that a is in the interior of b, but not the boundary.
Could be wrong, of course. What is the relate() pattern between the
two objects? That is a more interesting result.