Res: Re: [postgis-users] CVS kind on Postgis

Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha ezequias at recife.pe.gov.br
Fri Jul 29 08:13:54 PDT 2005

I don't want to believe that Postgresql couldn't manager several users on
the same table neither postgis. I believe this solutions is note quite nice
for concurrent updates.

This solutions don't check if any feature could be posted on a restricted
area don't you believe ?.

I hope could have another alternative.

sincerely
Ezequias