[postgis-users] Help me...problems run jump-i18n-1.1.2-rc1.jar in Linux.

Carlos Gonçalves carlosfgo at gmail.com
Mon May 2 15:03:38 PDT 2005

Hi All.
Since already I thank exactly its attention very.
I am using the operational system Linux Fedora 3.
I am trying to jump-i18n-1.1.2.
I modified script Portuguese of the environment windows for the Linux
JUMPWorkbench-pt.sh:

export LIB=lib
export CLASSPATH=$LIB/bsh-2.0b1.jar:$LIB/Jama-1.0.1.jar:$LIB/jdom.jar:$LIB/jts-1.4.1-RC1.jar:$LIB/junit.jar:$LIB/log4j-1.2.8.jar:$LIB/xercesImpl.jar:$LIB/xml-apis.jar:jump-i18n-1.1.2-rc1.jar
java -Xmx128M -cp $CLASSPATH
com.vividsolutions.jump.workbench.JUMPWorkbench -properties
workbench-properties.xml -plug-in-directory $LIB/ext -i18n pt_PT

But I did not have success in executing.
The error message:

       at com.vividsolutions.jump.workbench.JUMPWorkbench.<clinit>(JUMPWorkbench.java:81)
Caused by: java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for
base name language/jump, locale pt_BR
       at java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(ResourceBundle.java:837)
       at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(ResourceBundle.java:806)
       at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(ResourceBundle.java:550)
       at com.vividsolutions.jump.I18N.<clinit>(I18N.java:101)
       ... 1 more

I find that it must be a small error but I am not finding.

Please it helps me???
Thank you

Carlos F. Gonçalves

Center for Metropolitan Studies (Centro de Estudos da Metropole).

Know the Metropolitan Region of São Paulo (Conheça a Região Metropolitana
de São Paulo).
http://www.mapas.centrodametropole.org.br/servidormapas/html/index.html

For the good operation of this application, it is necessary to have
installed in yours computer the plug-in Adobe SVG Viewer (Para o bom
funcionamento deste aplicativo, é necessário ter instalado em seu
computador o plug-in Adobe SVG Viewer).

Português:
http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/magic/svgviewer/win/3.x/3.02/pt/SVGView.exe

http://www.adobe.com/svg/viewer/install/main.html