[postgis-users] Use of Postgis/postgresql without installation?

Guillaume Sueur guillaume.sueur at geosignal.fr
Wed May 4 05:34:15 PDT 2005

Hi Andrea,

I've done that with the excellent DWebPro, which is free for
non-commercial use. You can run php, MySQL, Postgresql... It's amazing !
Postgis installation must be done manually, but it's quite easy.
The only restriction is that the data is copied locally to allow the
writing of postmaster.pid. If the database is huge, it can take a while.
We're working on the way to do the copy only once.
See http://www.dwebpro.com/ and ask me if any question.

Bye

--
Guillaume SUEUR