[postgis-users] New patch (MacOS X) [test successfuly passed]

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Fri May 13 01:06:30 PDT 2005

I've committed a slighty modified version of it.
Added PGBIN in configure.in and moved macosx logic
in the shared lib build rule.

I've noticed we still have a reference to pgsql's
veriable PORTNAME in install-lwgeom-lib rule
(lwgeom/Makefile) it should be replaced.

Can you guys give me the value of HOST_OS as reported
by configure run ? We might keep a list of "tested"
OSes with that. For me is:

 HOST_OS: i686-pc-linux-gnu

Thanks.

--strk;