[postgis-users] HTML Mails

Mark Fenbers Mark.Fenbers at noaa.gov
Fri May 20 03:31:33 PDT 2005

Info I just learned... might be helpful to those on the list who were as
oblivious as me.  In Thunderbird, select
Tools->Options->Composition->SendOptions->PlainTextDomains->Add... then
type in postgis.refractions.net to have any mail sent with this domain
be converted automatically to Plain Text, regardless of what your
default HTML settings are...

Mark