[postgis-users] 1.0.1 released

Jean David TECHER davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Wed May 25 03:08:09 PDT 2005

Hi Sandro

Compilation for 1.0.1 works fine on Windows XP....

Notices:

- PostgreSQL 8.0.2 was used

- Proj 4.4.9 is detected

- Geos is not detected (I needed to add option  '--with-geos' for configure)

But I only have question... Since we needed PostgreSQL sources for the moment,
I think it's better to let postgis-users to be used to using PostgreSQL sources
before a later postgis' version for which we won't have to use PostgreSQL sources.

Perhaps for 1.1.0 or a 1.2.0 version...Just let us find and take times for others small  bugs before a such version?

What do U think
TECHER Jean David
01MAP
e-mail: david at 01map.net