[postgis-users] query question (probably pitifully simple)

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Wed Nov 2 06:33:00 PST 2005

If I have a spatially enabled table (weather station sites) with
point-geometry and an appropriate srid, and a "regular" PostgreSQL table
of timestamped weather observations, can I perform a query on the two
tables, effectively doing a join, to get the surface data for display
in, say, Mapserver?

Or, is this a better question to the mapserver list?

Thanks,
Gerry
Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173