[postgis-users] installing postgis in Ubuntu 5.10(Breezy)

Doug_Newcomb at fws.gov Doug_Newcomb at fws.gov
Mon Nov 14 10:49:58 PST 2005

>  It would be great if postgis could make it into
>Universe for Dapper - would you like me to suggest it on the Dapper
>board ? (but of course it must await Debian Unstable).
>John

Yes!!!!

Doug Newcomb
USFWS
Raleigh, NC
919-856-4520 ext. 14 doug_newcomb at fws.gov

The opinions I express are my own and are not representative of the
official policy of the U.S.Fish and Wildlife Service or Dept. of Interior.
I left my signature file in /dev/null

             John Taber
             <jtaber at johntaber
             .net>                                                      To
             Sent by:                  PostGIS Users Discussion
             postgis-users-bou         <postgis-users at postgis.refractions.
             nces at postgis.refr         net>
             actions.net                                                cc

                                                                   Subject
             11/12/2005 12:37          Re: [postgis-users] installing
             PM                        postgis in Ubuntu 5.10(Breezy)

             Please respond to
               PostGIS Users
                Discussion
             <postgis-users at po