[postgis-users] Re: Cancelled Jeff Waugh Talk - GIS in Ubuntu

John Taber jtaber at johntaber.net
Sat Nov 19 01:55:44 PST 2005

Martin,
It will be great to have PostGis in Universe.  I've copied the PostGis
list on this, maybe the key packagers can communicate with you directly.
Alex Bodnaru <alexbodn at 012.net.il>  - is debian packager for PostGis
Blair Zajac <blair at orcaware.com> - has made Breezy packages for both
Postgresql 8.1 and PostGis
John