[postgis-users] Re: Cancelled Jeff Waugh Talk - GIS in Ubuntu

John Taber jtaber at johntaber.net
Sat Nov 19 07:44:13 PST 2005

Alex,
My posting was simply to help find a contact at Ubunutu to help get
PostGis into Ubuntu Universe.  That contact is Martin Pitt at Canonical.
  Now maybe you can talk to him directly to help get the debian packages
into the new Dapper development stream.  And Blair could talk to Martin
about getting the Breezy packages into the official backports.
thks
John