[postgis-users] SQL query to identify tables and views with geometry field

Armin Burger armin.burger at gmx.net
Fri Nov 25 11:43:53 PST 2005

But this query does not find the views based on tables, even if the
tables themselves are registered in geometry_columns. Programs like QGIS
and uDig seem to be able to find all tables and views with geometry
columns, so I guess there seems to be a SQL query based on PG system
tables for this.

Armin