[postgis-users] Segfault fixes in 1.0 branch [was: Trouble with AsText(ExteriorRing())]

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Mon Nov 28 03:54:28 PST 2005

I found the bug, both exteriorring() and segmentize() are
affected. The bug has been introduced in the process of
fixing memory alignment problems. This calls for 1.0.6
but this time please help testing.

To test candidate 1.0.6 you should fetch the code tagged
as 'pgis_1_0':

export CVSROOT=:pserver:strk at postgis.refractions.net:/home/cvs/postgis
cvs co -r pgis_1_0 postgis

TIA