[postgis-users] Problem with functions contains

Martin Davis mbdavis at VividSolutions.com
Wed Oct 5 09:38:14 PDT 2005

Please do... I'm curious!

Martin Davis, Senior Technical Architect
Vivid Solutions Inc.      www.vividsolutions.com
Suite #1A-2328 Government Street Victoria, B.C. V8T 5G5
Phone: (250) 385 6040 - Local 308 Fax: (250) 385 6046