[postgis-users] PostGIS Wiki

Pagurek,Debbie [NCR] Debbie.Pagurek at ec.gc.ca
Wed Oct 12 09:44:58 PDT 2005

Congrats on setting up a wiki - it will be very useful.
I'd recommend some broad categories to start off with such as:

Installation - Linux
Installation - Windows
Postgresql settings (e.g. authentication stuff?)
Postgis basics (e.g. what the spatial_ref table is, what
geometry_columns is, functions?)
Postgis SQL examples
MapServer and Postgis
Tips and Tricks...

I will be willing to help out where I can, based on what I've learned
about postgis so far.

D. Pagurek