[postgis-users] postgis through views

Lionel Bargeot l.bargeot at educagri.fr
Thu Oct 27 23:44:57 PDT 2005

Hi,

in mapfile, you have to "help" Mapserver to find a unique column and a
SRID for the view.

If you use a view, you have lost
- oid as writen in prvious mail
- srid
This is the usual information mapserver find in the geometry-column table.

In the layer section , you will have to define the data parameter like
this :

DATA "geom from r200408_wet_fill" USING UNIQUE oid USING SRID=your_srid

oid must be added in the view definition (or any other unique item.

regards

Lionel

PostGIS Users Discussion <postgis-users at postgis.refractions.net> le