[postgis-users] PostGIS PHP Class release

david techer davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Wed Sep 21 10:13:53 PDT 2005

Hi Paul

I remember that I've already used your first prerelease on an
application I did at the beginning
of this year :-)

Even if I've already been logged on phpclasses.org can U send me an example
(in a php script) of using your classes... example.php there is too old.

Contrary to your first prerelease I don't find any example at the end of
your script
postgis_class_inc.php

Thanks Paul

Jean David TECHER