[postgis-users] QGIS 0.7 and PostGIS 1.0.4 works fines on Debian

david techer davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Wed Sep 28 08:07:18 PDT 2005

Hi Markus

I've written this mail for a moment as U know ;-)

(An other mail I sent deals about compiling from QGIS sources on debian)

Happy to know that this version should be a nice .deb ;-)

olivia:/home/david# aptitude show qgis | grep Version

Version : 0.7.0-1

Oh yeah!

Question: What about DebianGIS Team for these release?

Do they know this news? I hope so...

Regars

--david;
Jean David TECHER