[postgis-users] Re: [Ziggis-devel] Persistence Finally!

Paul Scott pscott at uwc.ac.za
Tue Apr 25 21:33:07 PDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-04-25 at 18:18 -0400, Abe Gillespie wrote:
> Great news folks!  I've finally found a little free time to work on
> zigGIS and all I can say is FINALLY we have persistence!  That means

Great news Abe! I have just been to a GIS conference, where I was a key
speaker, and quite a bit of interest was shown in this project(and other
FOSS GIS projects). You may start getting strange people wanting to join
soon enough and take some of the load off yourself...

I have been promoting this project as part of the AVOIR project with
great success.

Carry on the great work!

--Paul