[postgis-users] Re: PostGIS setup - Ubuntu Breezy + PostgreSQL-8.1

Patricio Cifuentes Ithal pcifuentes at siigsa.cl
Fri Apr 28 08:40:25 PDT 2006

sorry... : )

I use...

postgres installing for RMP....

for compiling geos and postgis, download source postgres, and only use ./configure (in postgres)

for compiling geos only use ./configure - make - make install

for compiling postgis only use ./configure - make - make install - and executiong lwpostgis.sql

the configuring not params...

function all ok...

--

Patricio Cifuentes Ithal