[postgis-users] RE: PostGIS - hibernate - EJB3

Norman Barker nbarker at ittvis.com
Tue Aug 22 14:54:38 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: postgis-users-bounces at postgis.refractions.net
croisfert
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 2:54 AM
To: postgis-users at postgis.refractions.net
Subject: [postgis-users] RE: PostGIS - hibernate - EJB3

hi,  I am trying to use custom UserType, but it work fine in a pure
Hibernate
implementation , but not in JBOSS EJB3, the generated geometry column in
postgres is of type "oid" instead of "geometry"    You have any
suggestion,
i am using jboss-EJB-3.0_RC8-FD and postgis 1.1.3 (on postgres 8.1.4)

thanks.
--

Make sure that the usertype is available on your classpath, I have only
tested it with the Geometry Column type (as the name implies!!), I also

Norman