[postgis-users] Data Modeling tool supporting geometric types

Gregory S. Williamson gsw at globexplorer.com
Thu Aug 24 15:02:16 PDT 2006

You might try DBVisualizer <http://www.dbvis.com/> ... attached image shows a table defintion with geometry. Not sure if this is really answering your question though ... I use this tool to draw pretty pictures for engineering and others; most of the actual DDL is plain-ol-fashioned SQL in text files rather than using a GUI.

Greg Williamson
DBA
GlobeXplorer LLC