[postgis-users] Raster Support...

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Aug 25 12:58:27 PDT 2006

Jeff Hoffmann wrote:
> Paul Ramsey wrote:
>
>> To repeat:  once you get your rasters in the database, what are you
>> going to do with them?

Jeff,

I think there are two ways to look at this statement. One is it might be
a dismissal, but I think the one that Paul is asking for is What are
your use cases, so he can collect them as you suggest. It has been
REALLY hard to get anyone to come forward with there specific needs in
this area, beside just asking for the feature.

-Steve