[postgis-users] Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] PostGIS case problem

Daniel Vencler daniel at geofoto.hr
Tue Aug 29 05:41:13 PDT 2006

Fabio D'Ovidio wrote:

> You Must write "from" not  "FROM"
>

> Bye

	Hi,
It seems that the problem is not so trivial. I have added
some quick functions to assemble correct query. Thing is that
now mapserver doesn't print any error, but when I try to
get data from WFS I get only bounding box. Not a single
feature. Similar is with describefeaturetype request,
it only returns definition of feature, but without any
attribute. Is there any relations with the fact that all
my attributes are with first capital letter?

					Best regards,
					Daniel Vencler