[postgis-users] GIS problem

zhang Jackie jackieict at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 23:12:23 PST 2006

hi,everybody!
     I was thinking a problem: Is there a rule: the same spatial functions
using the same spatial objects are performed regulaly, at least queries from
people living  same area will resulted in such scenes.eg. people in New York
will often query area size of someting in New York, and They are also  more
interesting in postion relationship of buidings in NewYork. I think this
conforms to rule of thumb. But now I hope to approve it with facts. Do you
have ever think about this quesiton and have some statistics on such
problem. Can you give me some GIS trace and I use it to confirm it.

bless you!