[postgis-users] Problem with new datatypes

"Ing. Aleš Daněk" ales.danek at cad-programs.com
Fri Dec 15 01:18:09 PST 2006

Hi!

I tested new datatypes and I could only save this type to Geometry type
column. When I tried save it to for example CIRCULARSTRING postgis wrote
this error :
new row for relation "curve_test" violates check constraint
"enforce_geotype_the_geom_c"

I was using this SQL commands:
select addgeometrycolumn('','table','column',-1,'CIRCULARSTRING',2);
update curve_test set the_geom_c=GeomFromEWKT( 'CIRCULARSTRING(18 49,17
47,20 51)' );

Is it because SQL/00 standard isn't fully supported or I'm doing some
mistake?

Best regard

Aleš

--