[postgis-users] Case Studies Wanted

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Wed Dec 27 11:30:51 PST 2006

If you are working for a large corporation or a government office
using PostGIS, I want your PostGIS user story for our case studies
section:

<http://postgis.refractions.net/documentation/casestudies>

I will handle the writing, all you have to do is submit to a phone or
email interview, and the result will be much as you see for the
existing studies.  Help out PostGIS by telling your story: real
stories make new users feel comfortable using PostGIS; more PostGIS
users means more market relevance and integration with other
products; more integration brings in more users.  Do your part in
helping create the virtuous circle!

Paul