[postgis-users] RE: Case Studies Wanted

Chris Puttick c.puttick at oxfordarch.co.uk
Fri Dec 29 08:34:13 PST 2006

Paul, how large is large when referencing "large corporation"? E.g. by employee count >50? >100? >250? Or five figures plus?

Regards

Chris

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 11:30:51 -0800
From: Paul Ramsey <pramsey at refractions.net>
Subject: [postgis-users] Case Studies Wanted
To: PostGIS Users Discussion <postgis-users at postgis.refractions.net>

If you are working for a large corporation or a government office
using PostGIS, I want your PostGIS user story for our case studies
section:

<http://postgis.refractions.net/documentation/casestudies>

I will handle the writing, all you have to do is submit to a phone or
email interview, and the result will be much as you see for the
existing studies.  Help out PostGIS by telling your story: real
stories make new users feel comfortable using PostGIS; more PostGIS
users means more market relevance and integration with other
products; more integration brings in more users.  Do your part in
helping create the virtuous circle!

Paul

Chris Puttick
CIO
Oxford Archaeology: Exploring the Human Journey
Direct: +44 (0)1865 263 818
Switchboard: +44 (0)1865 263 800
Mobile: +44 (0)7914 402 907
http://thehumanjourney.net