[postgis-users] Re: Same problem with postgis

Nick Bower nick at nickbower.com
Sun Dec 31 03:11:59 PST 2006

cd postgis-xxx
configure, make etc...
[receive error when make]
cd lwgeom
compile manually on command line without /usr/lib using the printed gcc...:
eg. gcc....lwcurve.o lwcompound.o lwcurvepoly.o lwmcurve.o lwmsurface.o
lwgeom_sqlmm.o  -shared  -lgeos_c -L/usr/lib -lproj -o liblwgeom.so.1.2
[works]
cd ..
make (this will not make the lwgeom problem because you did it by hand
so it will work)

e busta!