[postgis-users] Writing to PostGIS with OGR

Philippe Wüger wuegerp at ee.ethz.ch
Thu Feb 16 09:43:13 PST 2006

I have been debugging the program for quite a while now, but can't figure
out the problem. I could send you an archive with the files. It should be
possible to get it running on your machine, you just need a PostGIS table as
data input.

Shall I send you the files?

Thanks for the help & regards,
Philippe