[postgis-users] Postgis error with mapserver

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Tue Jan 17 08:56:19 PST 2006

Change your data statement in your mapfile to:

DATA "geom from inun_riscalt"

That may not work.
If you loaded the table with a mixed case, drop it and load it again
with all lower case, I am not sure the Mapserver mappostgis.c can
handle mixed case table names.  In fact, looking at the SQL it is
generating, I am sure it cannot.

P.