[postgis-users] public schema question

Don Drake don at drakeconsult.com
Fri Jan 20 10:45:42 PST 2006

I just did the upgrade on our production server and had the same problem.

The fix is to restore it from your backup (pain) or just run 'select
probe_geometry_columns()', one of the best PostGIS function out there.
Lucky for me, I didn't have to restore it from my 100+ GB backup.

I love PostGIS, I hate upgrading..

-Don

  _____